Not only is this recipe simple and healthy, it also an amazing way to meal prep for the week! This is my new go-to meal for overnight guests. Although it’s super easy, it looks very impressive!
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup chopped baby broccoli
1 cup fresh spinach, packed
1/2 cup sliced zucchini
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/2 tomato, sliced
2 1/2 cups cage-free, organic eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar (or preferred cheese)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Sauté veggies (excluding the sliced tomato and green onions) in olive oil until tender. Season with salt & pepper.
2. Remove any excess liquid from the veggies using a paper towel. (Don’t be afraid to really squeeze out that juice!)
3. Pour veggies into a large bowl. Add beaten eggs and shredded cheese. Stir.
4. Transfer egg mixture into greased pie dish.
5. Top with sliced tomatoes and green onions.
6. Bake in oven at 350 for approx. 45 minutes or until set.