Something magical happened in my house. Meet my muse: a left-over chicken breast from our BBQ’d dinner the night before…
And now check out it’s transformation into a gorgeous Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza!!! **The crowd goes wild**
Super easy, super delicious and (sings) this is how you do it…
*I didn’t include measurements because the size of your pizza will vary based on dough. Layer ingredients as you see fit.
- pre-made pizza dough
- cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 jar Maya Kaimal Chicken Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella
- red bell pepper, sliced
- fresh spinach, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven based on pizza dough directions. Roll out pizza dough and transfer it onto a pan you've hit with non-stick cooking spray.
- No matter what the package says, I always pre-cook my pizza dough a little. In my case I rolled out the dough and baked it for 5 minutes at 400 before topping it. I would recommend heating the oven based on package instructions and giving yours 5 minutes as well.
- While pizza is pre-cooking grab a large bowl. Toss sliced chicken breast with masala sauce, using about 1 tablespoon per chicken breast. You only need to lightly coat the chicken. Set aside.
- When dough is ready, remove it from the oven and coat evenly with sauce. Do not be intimidated by the sauce, use as much as you would a traditional marinara.
- Next, top with spinach and chopped peppers (yes, you want the veggies underneath the cheese).
- Cover with shredded mozzarella and then top with the cubed chicken. Bake according to the dough instructions or until cheese is bubbling and brown around the edges.
- When the pizza is done, transfer it onto a cutting board and top with chopped cilantro. Slice and enjoy!