Looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast recipe to keep you powered all morning? Look no further than this delicious Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding! Perfect for enjoying before work or on a lazy Saturday morning, this packs a serious case of the yumz.
Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding
- 1 can (13.5 oz) organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup organic black chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Pistachio Kernels*
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries*
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, for topping (Optional)
- *To make the recipe even faster, use 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and substitute pistachios and cranberries with 6 diced Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Whisk until uniform. Add chia seeds and whisk again until uniform.
- Let mixture rest for about 5-10 minutes and then stir once more. Cover and let rest in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- To serve, layer half of the pistachio kernels and dried cranberries in the bottom of 4 glasses. Scoop pudding into glasses and top with remaining Setton Farms Pistachios, dried cranberries, and flaked coconut, if using.