I mentioned Grandma Marilyn in my recent, Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins post, so I wanted to share the Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe I was raving about. I made one little change to take make the recipe all natural, but I’ll include the cake mix she uses as well. I made the cake into muffins so I could put a batch into the freezer, but this recipe is delicious as a cake!
- 1- 18.25 oz. Box moist-style cake mix any flavor (I used Immaculate All Natural Yellow Cake)
- 15 oz. Can Libbys All Natural Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Mix ingredients together.
- Batter will be thick - do not add anything else.
- Pour into 13 x 9 baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake according to box directions until knife in center comes out clean (usually 30-35 min for cake, 18-20 for muffins).
Wondering why there’s a bottle of Veev in the background? Well, besides the obvious answer that I’m day drinking- this post is also part of a Pinterest board I’ve curated for their brand. You can check out some of my favorite Thanksgiving ideas here.