With the Super Bowl around the corner, it’s time to line up some amazing recipes. After all, it’s really all about the food and commercials, right?
Cheering for the Cats? Make your party special with these delicious Dab On ‘Em Wings! Rooting on the Orange & Blue? CLICK HERE to impress guests with Bucking BBQ Bites.
- .3 cup Crown Royal Canadian Whisky®
- .3 cup Honey
- .25 cup Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- 1 packet (0.75-ounce) stir-fry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 4 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- 3 scallions (green onions), finely chopped (optional)
- .25 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine whisky, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, stir-fry seasoning, and garlic. Add drumettes, tossing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- Let drumettes stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place on hot, oiled grill.
- Cook for 12 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Transfer chicken to a platter.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and peanuts (optional).