This Valentine’s Day, give the person you love the gift of health. Just kidding! Give them layers of chocolate in a jar!
I love this little Valentine’s Day project so much. If you’re still in need of something to pack into a special lunch, send to a teacher or serve as a dessert- this is perfect! You would also be a hero if you brought these to a V-Day party.
I spooned Mississippi Mud Pie into mason jars and wrapped them up with these perfect gift tags (which I’ve included below). I’m not a great baker because I have zero patience- so I’m all about no-bake desserts. This mud pie is just layers of Oreo mixture, cream cheese/whipped topping and pudding. I’m posting the recipe below; but you can be very loose with what you use and how you layer it.
- Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Milk (according to pudding directions)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 12 oreos
- 1/4 cup butter
- Make pudding according to directions, set aside
- Pulse Oreos in a food processer until crushed
- Mix Oreos and melted butter
- Spoon Oreo mixture into the bottom of each jar, reserve extra
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and sugar, then fold in whipped topping
- Layer pudding, cream cheese mixture and crumbled Oreos as desired
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
For the tags, I used a tag punch from Michael’s. FYI: the punch I have is 2 11/16in x 6.83 cm- and I printed at 70% scale. You can also just use a ruler and cut them out in rectangles. Here’s the LINK! If you have any questions at all, reach out in the comments.