Thanks to my friend, Rebecca, the mud cup has become my new go-to. She made them for Super Bowl and they’re just such a simple grab and go dessert! ….So grab and go that we ended up bringing 4 home…and eating them all.
Recently I saw chocolate dipped strawberries that look like carrots on Pinterest, and had a little light bulb moment. What a perfect topper for little Easter mud cups! These would be great to take to church, school or simply for your little bunnies at home.
Watch the video below to learn how to make them in under 1 minute!
Note: I found the edible grass (by accident) and the orange candy melts both at Alin Party Supply.
- 1 package of pudding, prepared
- chocolate sheet cake, prepared
- crushed oreos
- whipped topping
- orange candy melts
- edible grass (optional)
- Layer cups with cake, pudding, whipped topping and Oreos using a baggy or piping bag
- Melt candy melts according to package
- Dip strawberries then drizzle melted candy across them for texture
- Put strawberries in the fridge for 20 mins
- Sprinkle edible grass on top of the cups (optional)
- Place strawberry “carrot” on top of the mud cup