This recipe is delicious, easy and includes the four basic food groups: Egg, Cream Cheese, Sugar and Cookie Dough. Hooray!
If you have a last minute party or need something for a playdate/gathering- these cookie bars are your savior. They take 5 minutes to prep, pop ’em in the oven while you shower and BOOM! They taste sooo good, I swear if I didn’t know better, I’d think it was a complicated recipe. Throw a little flour on your shirt before you roll up to the PTA meeting; the other moms will be like, “How does she always find the time?!”.
Video by Amelia Damplo www.ameliadamplo.com
- 1 tube chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Press half of cookie dough into a greased 8” square pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Crumble remaining over top.
- Bake 350 degrees 35 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.