Looking for a healthy edible gift idea you can make in 15 minutes or less? Made with whole grain organic popcorn and antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, Sweet & Salty Popcorn Bark is both delicious and festive – and makes a great holiday or hostess gift. Here’s the super simple recipe.
- 1 lb. dark chocolate
- 4 cups G.H. Cretors Organic Simply Salted Popcorn
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper so it overhangs the edges.
- Place the chocolate in heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Reserve 1/2 cup melted chocolate, for drizzling.
- Pour remaining chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Top evenly with popcorn, dried cherries and toffee bits.
- Drizzle reserved chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Remove from pan and peel off the parchment paper.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Tips:Use at least a 70% dark chocolate for best results.
- Finish the bark by sprinkling with a 1/2 tsp sea salt, if desired.