Need a drink idea for your romantic Valentine’s Day dinner? Or want something to sip in your pajamas once the baby’s asleep (raises hand slowly)? Try this super saucy Legend cocktail.
This delicious cocktail is Cupid-approved as it mixes Miracle Mile Chocolate Bitters and Maestro Dobel Añejo tequila (nothing makes you feel ok about wearing your husband’s old boxers while the rest of the world’s in lingerie quite like tequila).
Here’s the recipe!
- 2 oz Maestro Dobel® Añejo Tequila
- Barspoon raw agave
- 3 dashes Miracle Mile Chocolate Chili Bitters
- Build all ingredients in Old Fashioned glass, add large cube, stir until properly chilled and diluted
- Vessel: Old Fashioned glass
- Garnish: Lime and orange twist